TERMS of HIRE:
Castles can only be booked online and must be paid for at time of booking. Discounted prices are only valid for bookings paid for at least 3 days prior to event. Payment in advance guarantees delivery (see Culling No.24)
Discounted prices are only valid for events within 7 miles IG7 6EU (free delivery zone)
The cost of the castle includes installation/ removal, crash mat and public liability insurance.
Please ensure a 13 amp power supply is made available for our use within 100 yards of the castle, otherwise a petrol generator can be booked.
The dimensions of a castle i.e 12ftx12ft, reflects the clear area needed the ground for the castle to fit (this includes the step and/or slide). A further 5 feet is needed on the length to accommodate the motor and crash mat.
PLEASE NOTE: Castles are delivered and collected from dawn to dusk. Should you require a castle during the hours of darkness, please book overnight and the castle will be collected at a time to suit you the following day. Each van delivers several castles. Therefore, delivery/collection times requested, can only be accepted as approximate. However, we will endeavour to keep you informed of any significant change. Persons using the inflatable do so at their own risk. The following conditions are precedent to our public liability insurance.
1. Kids Castles have an age limit of 14 years and maximum use of 6 kids at a time.
1a Wurly Bird Flyers have an age limit of 8 years and a weight limit of 8 stone (100lb) per child
2. A responsible adult (over 18 years of age) must supervise children at all times whilst on any equipment.
3. Mascot hire can only be used by one allocated adult over 18 year of age.
4. Please do not allow anyone on the inflatable whilst inflating/deflating.
5 Children are not allowed to climb, sit or hang on the inflatable walls.
6. Do not allow children to bounce on the front safety step. The safety step is to assist users in getting on/off safely.
7. Ensure the inflatable is not overcrowded. Limit the number of users to allow enough room for each child to play safely. Try to avoid small and large children using the inflatable at the same time.
8. All shoes, badges and jewellery must be removed. We also recommend spectacles be removed.
9. No food or drinks to be consumed whilst on the inflatable, to avoid both mess and possibility of choking.
10. No party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string, as they can stain.
11. No smoking, fireworks, fires or barbeques to be used near the inflatable.
12. No pets to be allowed on the inflatable.
13. If any person suffers with back or neck problems they should not use the inflatables.
14. Occasionally check that the inflatable is still securely pegged down.
15. Never switch the blower on and off whilst the inflatable is in use.
16. If the inflatable fails for whatever reason, evacuate immediately to prevent injury.
17. DAMAGE: Please be aware the hirer is responsible for the safe keeping of the hired goods and will be held liable for loss or damage at replacement or repair value.
18. Only ONE special offer/discount may be applied to any one booking.
19. RAIN: No bouncy castle is waterproof. All our castles are fitted with light rain covers. However. they offer little protection in the event of a heavy rain shower and anybody using the castle is liable to get wet. In the event of rain the inflatable will bubble and foam. This is caused by water landing on air escaping from the castle and is not dangerous. It is advisable to leave the castle inflated and use a towel to remove excess water after a rain shower. We reserve the right to collect a castle at any time if a severe weather warning comes into force.
20. CANCELLATION will be accepted up to 24 hrs prior to delivery - no charge. Cancellations made after this will be charged at the full booking cost. We reserve the right to cancel a booking, at any time, without reason.
20. BE AWARE that a bouncy castle is a large, heavy, item and may become wet and muddy. Please ensure CLEAR PASSAGE is made available for delivery and collection. We cannot be held liable for any damage caused whilst transporting a castle through a property.
21. SECURITY DEPOSITS: Any security deposit paid will be refunded in full on the safe return of the goods, provided the goods are returned in the condition they were supplied. Any loss of equipment will have to be replaced as new.
22. Absolutely NO REFUNDS.
24. CULLING : A van can only carry a limited amount of goods and therefore we reserve the right to cull unpaid bookings if our vans are filled to capacity. Prepayment guarantees delivery.
25. WAITING TIME will be charged at £30 hour for any hold up to our staff caused by the action of the customer i.e waiting for access, going to the cash point, cutting the grass etc, etc.